Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Harley and I am the proud owner of The Bay Spa Tampa. Here are some facts about me you may or may not know.
1. I am Native American and born and raised in upstate New York. I grew up on 100acres close to the Adirondack Mountains.
2. I have always loved all things beauty. From as long as I could remember I was doing my friends hair, make up, you name it I was up for the challenge.
3. My favorite thing to do is to make people feel great about themselves. It is my job to give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. You are beautiful just the way you are.
4. I am a certified life coach and nutrition coach. To me these things go along with the beauty industry because everyone is always trying to improve there life and nutrition plays a huge hand in what’s going on with your skin.
5. Ive been an esthetician for 7 years this month! This industry really changed my life because I am so passionate about this subject everyday so it doesn’t feel like work.
6. I love people, I am a people person that’s for sure. I will help anyone who needs it, no questions asked.
7. Plants are absolutely the way to my heart. I love them so much. I love to research plants and learn how to make them grow bigger/faster. I also love making baby plants from mother plants.
8. I have often been referred to as a ray of sunshine. If you are in need of some sunshine, you know where to find me. See you soon
#tampabay #smallbusinessowner #tampasmallbusinesswoman #spaday #dayspa #introduction #rayofsunshine #sunshinestate #floridagirl #tampagirl #hydeparktampa #tampaspa #tampalashes #tampaskin #loveyourself #confidencecoach #confidenceiskey #beyourself #lovetheskinyourein #aboutme #meettheowner