BROW CLEAN UP $25
This removes any stray brow hairs and keeps your shape.
BROW TINTING $25
Tints the skin temporarily and tints brow hair 2-3 weeks.
BROW MAPPING $50
Eyebrow mapping is a shaping technique that uses the ratio for facial proportions to help achieve symmetry and sculpt the most flattering shape for your brows. Includes trim, wax and precision tweezing. (Good for someone who needs help shaping their brows)
BROW LAMINATION $68
THIS POPULAR BROW SERVICE INCLUDES BROW LAMINATION WHICH IS A PERM FOR YOUR BROWS. THIS SERVICE RELAXES THE BROW HAIRS AND STRAIGHTENS THEM OUT TO GIVE YOU A FULLER LOOK. YOU CAN LEAVE THEM FLUFFY OR SLEEK. BROW TINT IS INCLUDED AND LEAVES A SLIGHT STAIN ON THE SKIN FOR 7 DAYS AND BROW HAIRS UP TO 2-3 WEEKS.
HENNA BROWS $60
Henna brows is an all natural type of tinting that stains the skin giving you tinted hairs for up to 6 weeks and a tint on the skin lasting anywhere from 2-10 days. It's a fantastic way to try out a shape before committing to permanent makeup, or if you just want your eyebrows shaped and filled temporarily for an event or ease of less makeup for a trip etc.
There must be no sunless tan/self-tanners used on the skin prior to Brow Henna application. Please don’t apply Retin-A or AHAs around the brow area for 72 hours before the treatment.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA around the brow area for 72 hours after the treatment.
- Do not undertake this treatment alongside Lamination for 48 hours.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours post-application.
- Keep the brow area dry and free of any products for 24 hours after application.
- Do not apply brow makeup for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid sunbathing and sun exposure for 24 hours to lessen the chance of the Henna fading.
- Avoid swimming/saunas/sweating for at least 24 hours post-application.
- Do not exfoliate or rub the brow area post application as this will cause the Henna to fade quicker.
- Apply Brow Code Brow Growth Oil daily to keep brows nourished & healthy.
- No sunless or self tanner used prior.